(1) Delivery of goods. Delivery vans and trucks are dependable for carrying food supplies. Much of the fruit and vegetable supplies need to be transported through these vehicles, and it is a fact that these resources are vital for economic stability. Other goods like canned goods and dairy products are also transported by delivery vans and trucks. Shortage of food supply would cause an immediate distress to the producers and consumers. So, in order for these goods to remain fresh and edible, it is necessary for these vehicles to have a constant flow of air conditioning system.
(2) Mail delivery. The existence of fax, e-mail and telephone reduce the reliability of delivery vans for fast communication. Yet even today, there are mails and other things that need to be transported via these vehicles, especially in the rural areas. Delivery vans are also dependable for conveying confidential items such as small amount of money.
(3) Cargo delivery. Cargo vans containing large amount of goods or heavy equipments can also be carried by delivery trucks. For example, imported food supplies require fast delivery and must be provided with constant freezing system. Express trading plays an important role in international and local commerce, and a malfunctioning truck could ruin this business.
(4) Beverage delivery. Soft drinks and liquors are of great demand today. This industry is one of the most successful in economic terms and also one of the principal contributors for the escalation of the economy. Therefore, it is indispensable that suppliers in this line of business have reliable delivery trucks. It would cost them a lot of trouble without these vehicleson bing.
(5) Bank delivery. Banks use armored delivery vans for safe transfer of money to other banking connections. The success then of banking business can also be attributed to the work of these trustworthy vans.
(6) Dry goods delivery. Most of the products that consumers need are dry goods like plastic wares, clothes, shoes, etc. Dry goods factories deliver their products by way of delivery vans and trucks. One can imagine how unproductive it would be these businesses without delivery vehicles. Drivers must regularly inspect their automotive condensers, compressors and evaporators-or in short, the total AC system.
Suppliers are dependent upon delivery vans and trucks to transport their goods safely and quickly. This is especially true in fresh goods trading. Demands must be met accordingly or else a certain supplier would suffer great capitalistic loss. That is why these means of transportation are so necessary to achieve progress for some businesses-and successful business means economic progress.